- This event has passed.
Open House – Working In Bitcoin
September 13 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Date: *Wednesday, September 13th*
Doors open: 5:00p CT
**Open House**, a monthly bitcoin community meetup focused on actionable discussions and as always, the opportunity to meet other Bitcoin curious/focused folks in the community.
* [Erik Hersman](https://twitter.com/whiteafrican), CEO of Gridless Compute
* [Rockstar Dev](https://twitter.com/r0ckstardev), Open Source Core Contributor of BTCPayServer
* [Christian Keroles](https://twitter.com/ck_SNARKs), Former COO of Bitcoin Magazine
* Rod [@bitkite](https://twitter.com/bitkite), Co-Founder of Bitcoin Park
More details to come. Please RSVP as space will be limited.
If this is your first time at one of our meetups, we have a few simple guidelines to enhance everyone’s experience:
* our meetups and events have a simple and singular focus: Bitcoin. All of our topics and discussions will be centered around Bitcoin, the global monetary network, and bitcoin, the reserve asset. If you are interested in crypto tokens, stocks, blockchains, altcoins, alternative investing, NFTs, etc. that is completely fine. There are a number of other meetups to join. This meetup however is just focused on Bitcoin
* please *no photos* unless everyone agrees and there are not any other folks in the background. We respect everyone’s privacy and want everyone to feel comfortable as they participate
* while the group discussion is going, please keep side conversations to *none.* With the acoustics of the room and the number of people we expect, any conversations will echo and be a distraction for those who are trying to listen many of whom have traveled a long way to participate
* please pick up after yourself
* please do not park in the church parking lot. Feel free to park anywhere else
* food for purchase through our on-site food vendor, generally Slide Hustle (sliders)
For those unable to attend: panels (no Q&A), where participants have opted in, will be recorded and published to the Bitcoin Park podcast. Consider subscribing to the podcast feed and stay up to date here:
[Bitcoin Park podcast feed](https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bitcoin-park/id1646515985)