- This event has passed.
Open House – Mining to the Moon
January 11 @ 4:31 pm - 8:31 pm
Date: *Wednesday, January 11th*
Start time: 4:30p CT
**Open House**, the monthly Nashville Bitcoin community meetup focused on actionable discussions and as always, the opportunity to meet other Bitcoin curious/focused folks in the community.
Please RSVP as seated space *will be* limited.
Here’s the agenda:
– 4:30 – 5:20p – general meet & greet amongst the Nashville Bitcoin community
– 5:20 – 5:30p – welcome and announcements – Rod [@bitkite](https://twitter.com/bitkite), Co-founder at Bitcoin Park
– 5:30 – 6:30p – **Panel #1 To Host or Not to Host, That Is a Question** w/
* [Robert Warren](https://twitter.com/BikesandBitcoin), Business Development & Growth at Upstream Data
* [Vinny Pardi](https://twitter.com/VinnyPardi), Mining Operations Manager at River
* [Colin Harper](https://twitter.com/AsILayHodling), Writer and Researcher at Luxor
* moderated by [Marty Bent](https://twitter.com/martybent), Founder of TFTC, Co-Founder of Standard Bitcoin
– 6:30 – 7:00p – break
– 7:00 – 8:00p – **Panel #2 Bitcoin Mining: What to Expect in 2023** w/
* [Harry Sudock](https://twitter.com/harry_sudock), Chief Strategy Officer at GRIID
* [Cassie Clifton](https://twitter.com/bitcoincass), VP of Bitcoin Mining Business Development at Galaxy
* [Jonathan Kirkwood](https://twitter.com/jkirkwoodmd), Managing Partner at Ten31
* moderated by [Matt Odell](https://twitter.com/ODELL), Co-founder at Bitcoin Park
Another reminder: please RSVP as space will be limited.
* [Andy Schroder](https://twitter.com/_andy_schroder_), Distributed Charge – Learn more: [http://andyschroder.com/DistributedCharge/news/2022.03.31-WeatherProofingDistributedCharge](http://andyschroder.com/DistributedCharge/news/2022.03.31-WeatherProofingDistributedCharge/)
If this is your first time at one of our meetups, we have a few simple guidelines to enhance everyone’s experience:
* our meetups and events have a simple and singular focus: Bitcoin. All of our topics and discussions will be centered around Bitcoin, the global monetary network, and bitcoin, the reserve asset. If you are interested in crypto tokens, stocks, blockchains, altcoins, alternative investing, NFTs, etc. that is completely fine. There are a number of other meetups to join. This meetup however is just focused on Bitcoin
* please *no photos* unless everyone agrees and there are not any other folks in the background. We respect everyone’s privacy and want everyone to feel comfortable as they participate
* while the group discussion is going, please keep side conversations to *none.* With the acoustics of the room and the number of people we expect, any conversations will echo and be a distraction for those who are trying to listen many of whom have traveled a long way to participate
* please pick up after yourself
* please do not park in the church parking lot. Feel free to park anywhere else
For those unable to attend: panels (no Q&A), where participants have opted in, may be recorded and published to the Bitcoin Park podcast. Consider subscribing to the podcast feed and stay up to date here:
[Bitcoin Park podcast feed](https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bitcoin-park/id1646515985)