- This event has passed.
Open House – Economics & Incentives of Bitcoin
March 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Date: *Wednesday, March 15th*
Doors open: 5:00p CT
**Open House**, a monthly bitcoin community meetup focused on actionable discussions and as always, the opportunity to meet other Bitcoin curious/focused folks in the community.
* [Dr. Josh Hendrickson](https://twitter.com/RebelEconProf), Associate Professor of Economics and Chair of the Economics Department at the University of Mississippi
* [Preston Pysh](https://twitter.com/PrestonPysh), Show Host and Co-Founder The Investor’s Podcast
* Matt [Odell](https://twitter.com/odell), Partner at Ten31 and Co-Founder of Bitcoin Park
* [Trey Sellers](https://twitter.com/ts_hodl), Head of Client Solutions at Unchained Capital
* Jesse Myers aka [Croesus_BTC](https://twitter.com/Croesus_BTC), Fund Manager and Bitcoin Educator
* Rod [@bitkite](https://twitter.com/bitkite), Co-Founder of Bitcoin Park
More details to come. Please RSVP as space will be limited.
If this is your first time at one of our meetups, we have a few simple guidelines to enhance everyone’s experience:
* our meetups and events have a simple and singular focus: Bitcoin. All of our topics and discussions will be centered around Bitcoin, the global monetary network, and bitcoin, the reserve asset. If you are interested in crypto tokens, stocks, blockchains, altcoins, alternative investing, NFTs, etc. that is completely fine. There are a number of other meetups to join. This meetup however is just focused on Bitcoin
* please *no photos* unless everyone agrees and there are not any other folks in the background. We respect everyone’s privacy and want everyone to feel comfortable as they participate
* while the group discussion is going, please keep side conversations to *none.* With the acoustics of the room and the number of people we expect, any conversations will echo and be a distraction for those who are trying to listen many of whom have traveled a long way to participate
* please pick up after yourself
* please do not park in the church parking lot. Feel free to park anywhere else
For those unable to attend: panels (no Q&A), where participants have opted in, will be recorded and published to the Bitcoin Park podcast. Consider subscribing to the podcast feed and stay up to date here:
[Bitcoin Park podcast feed](https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bitcoin-park/id1646515985)